The holidays have you pressed for time?
Sneak in this full-body workout in just four steps – no equipment required!
8-10 Reps | 3 Sets | 3-5 Times a week
Upper Body & CORE: Push-Up Shoulder Tap
- Start in a plank position.
- Lower yourself until your elbows are at a 90-degree angle.
- Once your chest touches the floor, pause slightly and then push back
- up to starting position.
- Lift one arm and touch your opposite shoulder.
- Repeat with other arm.
Lower Body: Split Squat Full Switch
- Stand in a lunge position with your arms by your side.
- Jump and switch leg positions while keeping a straight back.
- Using your arms for momentum, keep the knee of your back leg close to, but not touching, the ground.
- Land softly and with control.
Core: Plank Crunches
- Start in a push-up position, making sure your wrists and shoulders are
- in a straight line.
- Look ahead and keep a neutral spine. Extend your right arm forward, left leg back, and hold.
- Crunch your left knee to meet your right elbow.
- Repeat and alternate.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart, arms by your side.
- Drop into a squat position with your hands flat on the floor.
- Jump both legs back to the top of a push-up position.
- Jump both legs into your chest in a squat position.
- Return to standing and repeat.
- For more of a challenge, add a jump.