My initial introduction into Herbalife was a wellness evaluation and general information session, one on one, 2 years ago, with my now Health Coach.My routine before Herbalife was very rarely having breakfast, late lunch, large dinner meals at night. Water did not exist in my day to day. Coffee was a must on a daily basis. Definitely zero exercise.
I started my Herbalife journey using the Ultimate Program. To date, I have continued using this program plus all the targeted products, Sports program and Skin range. Love being a ‘Product of the Product.’ The amazing results I gained were by far a feeling of increased energy, weight loss, glowing skin, being able to run 5km and being more present for my 6 children.My view on good nutrition before Herbalife was to maintain a balanced diet, however, I felt the damage to my body was already done. Therefore, when I was eating great nutritional food, my body was unable to absorb this greatness due to my damaged ‘villi’.After consuming the Herbalife products I felt alive. Walking with a spring in my step and a smile on my dial.I’ve lost over 40kg within 12months. I have maintained this for past 12 months.
I have certainly inspired myself to improve my nutrition and lifestyle habits on a daily basis since beginning my Herbalife journey.
- Welcoming F1 Shakes into my daily routine (at least twice per day)
- Maintaining my supplements everyday.
- One portion controlled meal per day.
- Being aware of healthy and nutritious snacks.
- Herbalife has taught me to make healthier choices.
- Getting out and being active adds balance to my day.
Some of the valuable things I can do now that I was unable to do before:
- I can look at my reflection with confidence
- Walk with pride
- Talk with a smile
- My view on nutrition changed by allowing myself to understand and appreciate the value of vitamins and minerals within foods that our body requires on a daily basis.
My nutrition habits today include:
- Herbalife Nutrition
- Food choices for myself and my children
- Myself and my children leading a more healthier, active, balanced lifestyle
I can stand with pride knowing that ‘I am fitter and I am healthier today, than I was prior to January 2016. ‘I know in my heart that I have increased my quality of life. My ability to be here 100% for my 6 children, their children (my grandchildren) and their children (my great grandchildren).The lifestyle changes I have made in the last 2 years include balance. 80% Nutrition; 20% Exercise; 100% Mindset.
Aus: These results are not typical. Individual results will vary. Regular exercise, balanced nutrition and a calorie-controlled diet are the basic requirements of any successful weight control program.
Nz: These results are not typical. Individual results will vary. All references to weight management relate to the Herbalife Weight Management Programme which includes, amongst other things, a balanced diet, regular exercise, an adequate daily fluid intake, nutritional supplementation where required and appropriate rest.